Boxing Awards in Schools
Box2fitness boxing tutors deliver the GB Boxing Awards as a curricular or extra curricular activity.
Breakfast club or lunchtime classes can be arranged as well as after school clubs.
The programme runs for 8 weeks with certificates and medals awarded to all students on completion of the GB Boxing Awards.
Boxing is particularly effective for secondary school students in the following areas:
* As a positive way to channel aggression, increase respect, discipline and self control
* To improve focus and concentration
* To tackle bullying issues
* As a positive influence on health and fitness
* To enhance sports specific senses, including hand-eye coordination, balance and timing.
National Qualification through Amateur Boxing